Moms and dads, most especially first timers, are keen and obsessed in documenting their baby’s every movement. Every turn, yawn, smile and giggle are all considered precious milestones and are captured right away by digital and/or smartphone cameras. Though, these treasured moments can be easily uploaded and stored online, it is still different when you have a hard copy hanged in one corner of your home, displayed in your living room or kept in a nice album that you can easily grab and access the photos outright. No need for downloading. Just like this family portrait that welcomes our guests in our home.
Since our little one’s first moments deserve to be treasured and cherished forever, Pampers, the world’s leading diaper brand brings you the very first Pampers First Family Photo Shoot in select stores in Metro Manila. Enjoy a free pictorial done by the professionals and get two wet-proof family portraits that can last for up to 100 years.
1. Simply buy Pampers Baby Dry or Pampers Premium Care jumbo or super jumbo pack on the following stores:
- June 25, 2015 – Shopwise, Araneta Center, Cubao Quezon Cit
- June 26, 2015 – Puregold, QI, E. Rodriguez Ave., Quezon City
- June 27, 2015 – Marketplace, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Makati
- June 28, 2015 – Puregold, Quezon Ave.
- June 29, 2015 – Rustan’s Makati
2. Then present proof of purchase to the friendly staff.
3. Participants will get 2 wetproof printouts of their family portrait immediately after their photoshoot.
4. Participants who signed the waiver for Facebook posting can download the digital file from Pampers Philippines FB page three (3) days after the event.
Note: Participants must be accompanied by a child or children 5 years of age or younger.
And, here’s another treat from Pampers, if you have water-damaged photos of your baby, Pampers can help you restore and even transform them into waterproof portraits!
All you have to do is to just bring them to the Pampers Baby Dry Wetproof Milestones Photo Restoration Service booth this Sunday, June 21 at Marketplace, Rockwell and on the other dates and venues listed above for evaluation. Label the back of the photo with your name, complete address, contact number, email address, and signature. Once qualified, photos will be processed and sent via courier to the written address.
Get a portrait that you can cherish for generations. For more details, visit the Pampers Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PampersPh).